TIC & TAC ALL STARS.

Tic & Tac "Nephews of the 70's Gangster Nicky Barnes, played by Cuba Gooding Jr in American Gangster" are in my opinion 2 of the best street performers in the entire world. Their ability to combine comedy & Breakin in their show is flawless. with countless amounts of improv jokes during the show completely makes it a different experience every time. You trully never know what you're in for when you get to watch these stars perform. I'm extremely honored to have learned from them & be a part of the world famous "Tic & Tac All Stars". They definitely helped me develop my skills on the mic & helped me sharpen my stage presence. Street perfroming is an art of it's own with an absolute science behind it's methods. Always honor & respect those who paved the way for you to be able to do what you do, It's part of your testimony. Pz..