ACROSS THE WORLD IN A DAY.

Yesterday i flew to Belize for one of my regular gigs where i perform on a carnival cruise ship. i flew out of Newark to Miami at 6AM, then Miami on to Belize at 10:20AM. I made it all the way to the ships port only to find out my ship had been re-routed due to Hurricane Alex which by that time had already hit land in Mexico where i would've ported the next day & flown home from. so obviously i ended up rushing back to the airport making it just in time to get on the same plane i landed in Belize & take it back to Miami. once i landed in Miami i obviously ran into extra questioning at U.S Customs, i mean who flys to Belize for 2 hours & leaves rightaway!?!?!? LOL. after doing some more than detailed explaining to the customs officer i then proceeded to my next gate where my flight wasnt scheduled till about 8:40PM. I Finally made it home around 12AM. on a good note, Thanks to my Executive Platinum status with American Airlines i had First & Business class seats on all 4 flights. All in a days of work.. Zoooooooooommmm...